Re: Managing package sources with subversion?

I know I've tried to keep packages in Subversion but the time stamps are
not updated on export which caused problems with autoconf scripts for
me.

This bug is not expected to be solved for version 1.0 so I abandoned the
idea for now.

Baruch

* Marcelo E. Magallon <mmagallo@debian.org> [030530 15:02]: