Re: Unofficial projects related with Debian.

Le Fri, May 23, 2003 at 02:22:08PM -0300, Gustavo Franco écrivait:
> You didn't understand my affirmation.Debian Desktop is on www.debian.org
> and many others aren't there, for example: "Mono for Debian" and "ipv6".
> What are the rules to be there? AFAIK, there are no documented rules.

The rules are quite simple: is there someone willing to write those
pages ? I have this very same problem for DebianEdu, if I want a page on
www.debian.org I have to prepare it but I have no time for that. I also
don't have any contributor willing to do that so we have to leave with
the initial Wiki...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com