Re: Debian conference in the US?

* Simon Law (sfllaw@engmail.uwaterloo.ca) wrote:
> 	Please don't hold the conference in the U.S.  I am a Canadian
> who has not stepped foot on American soil since your government declared
> it was at war.

If we have a sponsor and there are enough interested parties to warrent
it I think we should do it.  I certainly think there's enough interest
and it sounds like we have a sponsor.  Those who have concerns or
political issues need not attend but that should not stop the conference
from happening if there are enough people who are interested.

	Stephen