Re: Support RFC 3534 - The application/ogg Media Type

On Sat, 17 May 2003, J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) wrote:

> Recently the Ogg bitstream format (the container format employed for the
> well-known Ogg Vorbis audio code) has been designated an official MIME type:
> "application/ogg"; for details see http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3534.txt .

[SNIP]

> apache: mime.types needs updating.

The mime.types that apache ships as example has been updated in our CVS,
but the one that is used by default (/etc/myme.types) is out of our
control, so apache will be compliant only after mime-support will be
updated.

Thanks for the information.

Fabio