Re: Packages up for adoption: ap-utils, igal, tcpflow

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 12:51:40PM +0200, Celso González wrote:
> I will like to adopt ap-utils, i??m using the 1.1 package but i have
> a few problem that is resolved in the current 1.3 version
>
> If you think I could to the job i will send the request to wnpp.
>
> Best regards

Fine by me. As far as I can tell you're not a DD or in the NM queue, so
you will need to find a sponsor. I'd offer, put the purpose of putting
these packages up for adoption is removing the need for me to spend any
more time on them. :D

Regards,
Rob