Re: security in testing

Hi, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> In that case, I invite any maintainer with a security fix for their package
> in 'testing' to upload it to testing for testing-proposed-updates.  Problem
> solved.  Are you the one who will be responsible for reviewing the
> packages?

testing, in the absence of a freeze, is a moving target and continuously
updated from unstable, without any kind of review. I fail to see why a t-p-o
=> testing path, or even a separate-testing-updates solution as I've
originally proposed, would need a review, but I'm willing to be
enlightened.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
People never change, they only become more who they are.