Re: security in testing

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 11:59:49PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman arranged a set of bits into the following:
> There are no mirrors of security.debian.org, and have not been for as long
> as I have been aware.  See the security team FAQ.
FALSE.

There are at least several mirrors. I myself use them as for some reason
I can never keep a reliable connection to s.d.o.
I know of at least two in .au (Pacific Internet and PlanetMirror).
PlanetMirror is ftp.au.debian.org as well.
Whether or not these are official mirrors is besides the point, there
ARE mirrors and they ARE used and ARE required.