Re: Do not touch l10n files (was Re: DDTP issue)

*  (Denis Barbier)

| I sent a templates.fr file for cvs in #136340, which has been included
| in 1.11.1p1debian-4.  I do not know if this file was included verbatim,
| but 1.11.1p1debian-8 did not contain any 0xa0 characters (in ISO-8859-1
| encoding) which were replaced by normal spaces.  Now Tollef is telling
| me that those characters should never have been put into templates.fr,
| and removing them was right.

The mail sent to me from the BTS did _not_ include any 0xa0 characters
at all, and according to my .zsh_history, I did not wget the file off
the web, but rather copy&pasted the template from the mail.  (The mail
has charset: iso8859-1, so copy&pasting does not give me any charset
issues as warned in the mail).

I was confusing the template with the issue in 142665.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-