Re: Do not touch l10n files (was Re: DDTP issue)

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 06:57:45AM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:

> On Tue, 13 May 2003, Denis Barbier wrote:
>
> > In this thread we were told to change the French translation because
> > Apache maintainers did not like its layout.  I will come back to this
> > issue below, but here is a better example of the problem I want to
> > exhibit.
>
> Here is the references to the thread. If you like to bring up discussion
> in this way let people read everything and not only your summary that
> takes points from different messages in wrong order and does not give any
> idea on how the thread evolved during the time.
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-french/2003/debian-l10n-french-200305/msg00121.html

Original subject was kept in order to let people find this thread easily,
but I could indeed have made this pointer available.

[...]
> (all this has been discussed in the thread and let's fly over the
> french part with some sarcastic "Anyone has some Valium"? in which
> we were removed from the To: and Cc:)

I posted some messages to d-l-f only in French in order to get
clarifications in my mother tongue, and also to ask if other
translators could jump in.
About the Valium sentence, I suggest you to have all my messages
translated into English, you obviously do not read French.  In this
thread I was telling that this discussion was getting on my nerves
and I needed some Valium to calm me down.  I won't try to make you
believe that my posts did not contain any sarcasm, but they can
mostly be found in English messages, no need to misinterpret the
French ones.

Denis