O: arpd

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

I don't think arpd is useful anymore and I'm not sure it even works
with modern kernels. If someone wants to maintain this, please feel
free but I will no longer do so.

If nobody picks it up in 6 months I will request that it be removed
from the archive.

There is no longer any upstream as far as I know (at least for
several years).

There is only one outstanding bug that should be easy to fix if you
actually care about this package.

Elie Rosenblum                 That is not dead which can eternal lie,
http://www.cosanostra.net   And with strange aeons even death may die.
Admin / Mercenary / System Programmer             - _The Necronomicon_