O: arpd

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

I don't think arpd is useful anymore and I'm not sure it even works
with modern kernels. If someone wants to maintain this, please feel
free but I will no longer do so.

If nobody picks it up in 6 months I will request that it be removed
from the archive.

There is no longer any upstream as far as I know (at least for
several years).

There is only one outstanding bug that should be easy to fix if you
actually care about this package.

--
Elie Rosenblum                 That is not dead which can eternal lie,
http://www.cosanostra.net   And with strange aeons even death may die.