Re: Bug in apt-get ? [replace essential package / Yes, do as I say]

On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 04:31:36PM +0200, "Marcelo E. Magallon" <mmagallo@debian.org> was heard to say:
> On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 09:54:39AM -0400, Daniel Burrows wrote:
>
>  >   Where'd this deb come from?  0.7.0 is all I can find in the archive..
>
>  Hint: look at the name of the sysvinit maintainer.

  Ok, if we're going to play the sarcasm game..

  Hint: look at the name of the file-rc maintainer.

>  Maybe Miquel is testing the packages *gasp* before uploading them.

  So I take it he's NMUing file-rc and these are private packages?  I was
hoping there were 0.8.0 packages in the wild that I could use to unclog
the sysvinit situation on my computer. :(

  Daniel

|             "Fluble, the others want you to know that we                    |
|              have you surrounded with tranquilizer rifles                   |
|              and are prepared to use them.  Again."  -- Fluble              |
\-- Does your computer have Super Cow Powers? ------- http://www.debian.org --/