Re: Request for Clue: i18n of fortune-esque things

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Joel Baker wrote:

> What I was wondering is whether there is a way to do translations of
> the fortune data, without having to have 'fortunes-debian-hints-<lang>'
> packages. Granted, I probably won't be able to do much useful about
> translating them, myself, but I'd like to at least know if it's doable to
> support such a thing.
I just had the idea of translating these hints myself and thus I talked
with Grisu about using the DDTP server for this purpose.  He promised
to think about this ...

Kind regards

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy