Re: [debian-devel] Status of mICQ code audit

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 04:25:11PM -0500, Drew Scott Daniels wrote:
> I wouldn't call it malicious, but I question the use of the word "harmful".

I would definitely consider an easter egg that disables the package
to be "harmful".  By contrast, an easter egg that makes a little penguin
dance around your screen if you press the right key combination would
be "not harmful".  Easter eggs are usually in that category.

> Although, was the behavior to do it at a specific
> "time" or at startup everytime?

At startup everytime, after a certain date.

Richard Braakman