Re: apache php4-imap Segmentation fault (help needed)

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 01:01:45AM +0200, Jørgen Hermanrud Fjeld wrote:
> Hi.
> On one of my servers, apache segfaults when php4 loads the imap.so module.
> I have a few servers with similar versions, and only one of the servers
> experiences the segfault.

> I am unable to discover the cause of the segfault, and would really
> appreciate some advice in how to locate it.

Please see the bug list for the php4 and php4-imap packages.  The
appropriate place to inquire about package-specific bugs is the BTS, not
debian-devel.

This bug is being worked on; in fact, it seems the believed-fixed
package has just been uploaded and will be available in unstable with
the next archive pulse.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer