Re: Do we need policy changes?

>> On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 02:05:33 +0200,
>> Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> said:

 >> A point. What *is* yours?

 > Read. Just read and try with imagination.  => Better, flexible and
 > _smooth_ i18n in debian-desktop. Something userfriendly but not
 > easy to achieve without conditional dependencies, debconf config
 > with controllable queue order and some other things I have already
 > told about in the past :(

	Apart from telling various and sundry people about it, have
 you done anything? This is free software. If it scratches youtr itch,
 fix it. And send patches.

	manoj
--
Windows NT Beer: Comes in 32-oz. cans, but you can only buy it by the
truckload. This causes most people to have to go out and buy bigger