Re: curl, testing and gcc-3.2 (?) (was Re: Debian curl package depends on gcc-3.2?)

Hi,

Domenico Andreoli wrote:
> $ ldd `which curl`
> [ no libgcc or similar ]

Duh. You're right. I admit to not being able to think of any other good
(i.e. not-a-bug) reason why this dependency should be there, then. Since
one of my packages has the same problem, I'll go and check why
dpkg-shlibdeps (what else??) thinks so.

--
Matthias Urlichs    |    noris network AG    |    http://smurf.noris.de/