Attempting a Debian Install on a Libretto 100CT

                The Philadelphia Area Debian Society (PADS)
                     (http://www.CJFearnley.com/pads/)

                                 Presents

            Attempting a Debian Install on a Libretto 100CT

When:
    Wednesday 16 April 2003, 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Presenter:
    Mike Leone
Where:
    4416 Osage, Apartment 20
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks to our hosts:
    Samantha and Fred Ollinger

Abstract

We will attempt to install Debian on a Libretto 100CT. Installing on
this laptop is complicated by the PCMCI-Bridge which isn't recognized
after the kernel boots. We will explore options for getting this
installed in the hopes that Mike will have Debian on his laptop at the
end of the evening.

Social Dinner

Attendees are invited to gather for dinner prior to the meeting at 6:30
PM at Abyssinia Ethiopian Restaurant, 229 S 45th St, Philadelphia, PA
19104-2918, (215) 387-2424. Please RSVP, so that we can call ahead for
reservations.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley     |   LinuxForce Inc.
cjf@LinuxForce.net          |   Chief Technology Officer