Location of .pm for arch-dependent package?

I'm a little confused here.  My package libtk-tablematrix-perl is
arch-dependent, since it contains a .so built from C code.  The Perl
installer installs the associated .pm files to /usr/lib/perl5.

If I leave things as-is, I get these warnings from lintian:

  W: libtk-tablematrix-perl: package-installs-nonbinary-perl-in-usr-lib-perl5 usr/lib/perl5/Tk/TableMatrix.pm
  W: libtk-tablematrix-perl: package-installs-nonbinary-perl-in-usr-lib-perl5 usr/lib/perl5/Tk/TableMatrix/Spreadsheet.pm
  W: libtk-tablematrix-perl: package-installs-nonbinary-perl-in-usr-lib-perl5 usr/lib/perl5/Tk/TableMatrix/SpreadsheetHideRows.pm

If I move the entire Tk directory to /usr/share/perl5, lintian shuts up,
but I get this warning from linda, instead:

   libtk-tablematrix-perl; Architecture-depedant package installs into /usr/share/perl5

What should I do here?  Move the .pm files into /usr/share and file a
bug against linda, or leave the files in /usr/lib and file a bug against
lintian?  I don't see that the Perl policy has anything specific to say
on this point (but I might have missed it).

Thanks...

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic@debian.org>
      - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759