Re: Introducing Alioth: SourceForge for Debian

Em Wed, 2 Apr 2003 23:46:45 -0500, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> escreveu:

> Philip Brown wrote:
> > (BTW personally, if one has to choose email or web interface, in this day
> >  and age, I'd chose web. Which is presumably why more people are using
> >  sourceforge and/or bugzilla over the debian bugtrack system)
>
> I cannot speak for the rest of the world, but I often seem to find
> myself offline for periods of 6 hours to 1 month and appreciate being
> able to queue up a lot of BTS interactions in my mail spool and blast it
> all out in one quick sync up to the internet. The main thing I miss is a
> good way to cache the whole BTS on my laptop so I can query it while
> offline.

That's the main thing I miss, also... it would be very nice to provide
simpe ways of caching the bug data for a package.

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>