Re: ifupdown writes to /etc... a bug?

In article <20030331085013.GC2127@spacepants.org>,
Jamie Wilkinson  <jaq@debian.org> wrote:
>As soon as I feel there's sufficient support for my plan, I'll do the work
>to get it moving, but right now I'm still waiting for more comments from my
>learned colleagues (i.e. waiting for someone to flame me :-)

I think you're already doing an excellent job in getting things moving
instead of endlessly talking about it.

Linux isnt at war. War involves large numbers of people making losing decisions
that harm each other in a vain attempt to lose last. Linux is about winning.
	-- Alan Cox, linux-kernel, <E1276kG-00019y-00@the-village.bc.nu>