Re: libnspr and libraries in /usr/lib that require it

On Fri Apr 04, 02:16am +0200, Marek Habersack wrote:
> That idea crossed my mind, but it would mean duplication of the libnspr
> package. What about symlinking libnspr.so from /usr/lib/mozilla to /usr/lib,
> however?

I'm not sure how it would be duplication? I don't believe there's
anything stopping Mozilla from nabbing libnspr4.so from /usr/lib ... let
me check.

Nope, doesn't mind it at all. So all that needs to happen is for libnspr
to put its stuff in /usr/lib/, and for libnspr-snapshot to keep its
stuff in /usr/lib/mozilla-snapshot/, and it's all good.