Re: should I orphan linux-wlan-ng?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: should I orphan linux-wlan-ng?
- From: Junichi Uekawa <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 21:29:25 +0900
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20030401030930.GE14808@alcor.net>
- References: <20030324175044.GA4107@dragon.kitenet.net> <20030324182240.GA20163@digital-scurf.org> <20030324204629.GF17586@ucsd.edu> <20030325021856.GC16575@snoopy.apana.org.au> <20030401030930.GE14808@alcor.net>
> > This would save a little bit of archive disk space in the process.
> > However, considering it is only one package effected(?), I am not sure it
> > is worth the effort.
> Ideally we might someday have a facility for this, allowing different Debian
> package maintainers (and even end users) to build packages for variants
> based on the same source.
newt and newt-utf8 could have been built from the same source.