Re: Are wgalician-minimos and aspell-gl-minimos the *same* package?

Gustavo Franco wrote:
Hi,

I did run "apt-cache search ^aspell" and see:

aspell-gl-minimos - Aspell dictionary for galician (minimos)
[...]
wgalician-minimos - Aspell dictionary for galician (minimos)

Agustin, can you clarify?

Of course they are not the same package, but a bug on my side. Thanks for realizing that. I am sending a bug report about this so no other bug reports are sent on the same issue. It is closed in 0.5-2 (just uploaded).

Cheers,

Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html