how to handle "woody" bugs correctly

Hello,

I'm not completly sure how to handle "woody" bugs correctly.

I think a bug can only be closed if there is a fixing package for the
user in the Debian archiv available.
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer.en.html tells:
"Problems in packages can only be considered fixed once a package that
includes the bug fix enters the Debian archive."

So for woody there are 3 possibilities when a woody bug can be closed:
- the security team fixes the problem in a DSA
- the stable release manager fixes the problem with a package in a 3.0r?
version of woody
- sarge will be released and the new version in sarge fixes the problem

Is this correct or are other possibilities (except its not a bug)?

thx.

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux, www.debian.org