Re: [Moshe Zadka <m@moshez.org>] Independent Count

>> On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 22:10:58 +0100,
>> Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> said:

 > I'm not suggesting secrecy.  I'm just suggesting that having a
 > public arguement with someone when you are counting votes for them
 > is not good practise.

	Would you care to see if there have been ever any such
 incidents, either in the last vote or this one, before you call this
 a "practise"? While it is not my policy to argue with, or express
 opinions about candidates, I reserve the rights to have
 opinions-  and I make no claims of infallibility when it comes to
 debates remaining in control.

	It is up to the project to judge how serious an infraction of
 this policy ought to be treated.

	manoj
--
Mitchell's Law of Committees: Any simple problem can be made insoluble
if enough meetings are held to discuss it.