Debian Wallpaper Package..?

Hi,

  I remember recently there being a discussion of a Debian desktop
 package which would be capable of installing a collection of desktop
 wallpaper images for arbitary window managers.

  After recently acquiring a new laptop I wanted to copy my
 wallpaper(s) across from my desktop machine - and took the time
 to make a simple wallpaper package.

  I'm posting here to see if there is still any interest in
 such a package; and if anybody is actively working upon such
 a beast?

  I'd be happy to make my code available - it's fairly trivial
 images are installed into /usr/share/wallpaper, and theres some
 scripting magic invoked via xsession.d which does the job of
 wallpaper directory.

  I think using Xsession.d should make the process fairly independant
 of window managers - but I'm not sure how this applies to KDE or
 GNOME using neither.

  If theres interest I'll make my package available, I'm only holding
 off because I'm unsure of the freeness of the images themeselves,
 however I can see packages like:

 	dwallpaper-commong   -> Contains the script(s) and conffiles(s)
	dwallpaper-debian    -> Debian swirl wallpapers
	dwallpaper-lotr      -> Lord of the Rings images

  etc.

Steve
---