Re: Aptitude, ARs

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 05:16:17PM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Current official categorization ("Section:" entries in debian/control or
> one in aj's override file) is too coarse.  Daniel's new categorization
> is OK but I think there are still rooms for improvement.

	IMHO bug #144046 should be fixed instead of trying to fix the
package management tools. Someone said (Wichert?) way back when we
implemented pools that the nice thing is that we could have arbitrary
Sections: and a better approach could be taken in this respect. It has not
been done, yet.

PS: And we _could_ use a similar division as those used by other
distributions which have tackled the issue already and do have