Re: glibc into testing today?

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 11:07:54AM -0500, Noah L. Meyerhans wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 10:24:05AM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > > According to update_excuses, barring the licensing related bugs glibc is
> > > ready to make it into testing. I notice that glibc has an unusual 6 day
> > > waiting time to get in. I think I saw it to be 10 days when 2.3.1-14 was
> > > first uploaded. Any way, AJ, are you going to override the testing scripts
> > > and let glibc into testing today?
> > Note the line in update_excuses which reads "taking my time about glibc".
> Which means what, exactly?  It's just a bit vague, don't you think?

It means what it says, it's not precise because the concept it defines
(namely, that it's going to go in... some time) isn't very precise.

It's being looked at; unfortunately various other packages are still
adversely affected by the changes. News'll be available when it exists.

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''