Re: Taking over icecast-server

On 02/03/2003 Emmanuel le Chevoir wrote:
> For these many reasons, I firmly believe dmz is MIA (I'm also referring to
> [2] to get to this conclusion), and I'd like to take over icecast-server and
> icecast-client packages. Would someone disagree if I went on and uploaded a
> new release of these packages (which needs quite some work now...) ?

I think this is a _very_ good idea, and I hope you upload new packages
as soon as possible ;) I tried to install icecast-* the last weeks and I
nearly ran insane with these packages. I think it's easier to compile
the software then to use the packages.
But don't you think you should also take over liveice?

bye
 mejo

--
Efficiency and progess is ours one more