Re: Rethinking Qt headers (should the header packages be recombined?)

Ben Burton <bab@debian.org> writes:

>> whole point of 4 weeks of hard work was pretty pointless.
>
> I appreciate this and I wish I'd written this email four weeks ago.
> I've also had similar experiences where I've poured a large amount of
> work into something only to be told later that there are technically
> preferable solutions.

Note that this *was* discussed 3-4 weeks ago on -devel, and several
others, including myself, already brought up many of these points.  I
thought a consensus had been reached that using #warnings instead of a
package split would be a better solution.

--
On a scale of 1 to 10?  It sucked.