Need Atari800 testing help...

The recent Atari800 releases have begun to support the SDL interface, but
I've been having problems getting it to run on my machine. (so I've been
unwilling to upload them)

The upstream says that it works fine for him for all SDL libraries from
woody to sid, yet when I try to run it I get an SDL init error declaring
no display device is available.

Obviously something is misconfigured on my machine...

I'm looking for a couple of developers who use the Atari800 emulator and
would be willing to try out the current package.

If you're up for it, drop me a line and I'll send you a copy...

Thanks,

Dwarf
--
_-_-_-_-_-   Author of "Dwarf's Guide to Debian GNU/Linux"  _-_-_-_-_-_-