OT: Photos: LCA2002, OLS2002, Debconf2, LCA2003

A number of people who read this mailing list were interested in seeing
photos I took at LCA2003.

Please go to <URL:http://www.microcomaustralia.com.au/photos/>.

These photos will not stay here for ever.

Note that all photos have been reduced from the original size to a
"sane" 800x600 bounding box.

If anybody really wants the original full size images, (LCA2003 at
2272x1704) and is prepared to pay associated costs, I might be able to
burn and distribute *limited* number of CDs with all the images. Even
better, if you want to mirror these images...

Any suggested changes to descriptions, etc, welcome.

Please send followups to me privately, I don't want to create any OT
flamewars here...
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>