Re: Strange undeliverable mail.. for a message I did not send

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:02:54 +0100
Agustín Martín Domingo <agmartin@aq.upm.es> wrote:

> Just to let you know about this reply I received supposedly from
> postmaster@debian.org (supposedly, since I doubt postmaster automated
> replies are in HTML as this reply is). The strange thing is that I
> never sent this message. Seems that spammers are not only poisining
> our e-mail addresses, but also forging our names to do that.

The same thing happened to me a couple of months ago. I received emails
from a list I'm not subscribed to, with the name of someone who is, and
using my domain name ! I got about 20 of these, and it stopped. Makes
you wonder...

--
Lucas Moulin <lucas@brebis.org>
"I wish I had a shilling for every senseless killing, I'd buy a