Re: AW: AW: AW: Status of 'muse' package

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Stetzer, Olaf wrote:

> > I can do an NMU of iiwusynth fixing the problem. This way you can
> > upload muse, and Eric has time enough to prepare for the new
> > upstream version of iiwusynth ...
>
> Ummm, muse requires the new version of libiiwusynth (not yet in sid) and
> this is the only version with non-i386 problems AFAIK. Eric will tell you
> the details!

Yes, thats what I feared. The old version has the problem too, otherwise
noone would have detected it :)

I am going to make the patch against the new version too and send it
to Eric.

Eric, btw, if you like I have the newer version already packaged in
Demudi.

Guenter