Re: [internal-projects] [Debian-multimedia] Start an official internal project!

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, marco trevisani wrote:

> I don't consider Debian-multimedia as an *integration* of DeMuDi, i
Just my two (Euro-)Cents after coming back from vacation:  I regard the
optimal situation as DeMuDi beeing a separate distribution which can
be created via a script from the Debian archive which just contains
the Debian-multimedia stuff.  This would mean lowest workload for
DeMuDi developers and the result users want.

Kind regards

         Andreas.