Re: Proposal for removal of mICQ package

 > On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, Timothy Ball wrote:
 >> Hey I can expect the maintainer to at least try to install his own
 >> deb and run the program. I'm not saying every pkg should be unit
 >> tested...  okay maybe I am saying that each pkg should be unit
 >> tested, but in the least can chapter 7. of the DNMG have more than
 >> just ten sentences?

 > You realize that this very trojan was designed to never activate in
 > the maintainer's hands?

	not only that, it works fine for the developers, it also had
 a time delay component designed to let it pass initial battery of
 testing. A time delayed DOS trojan -- very clever.

	manoj
--
"What is inconceivable about the universe is that it is at all
conceivable." Albert Einstein