Re: [debian-devel] Proposal for removal of mICQ package

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 08:53:10AM +0100, R?diger Kuhlmann wrote:
> >--[Anthony Towns]--<aj@azure.humbug.org.au>
> > For mICQ, we don't. Likewise, we don't have that for CVS pulls.
> In how far is
> http://www.micq.org/binary/md5sums
> http://www.micq.org/binary/md5sums.asc
> not good enough?

There's no md5sum of the source tarball in that, afaics? Ah, but
there is in www.micq.org/source/md5sums. It's not linked on the
www.micq.org/download, which was why I didn't find it. (Unless I'm blind)

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''