Re: RFH (Request for Help): dput

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 09:53:48AM +0100, Christian Kurz wrote:
> [ This is going to be the only public e-mail about this issue. Any reply
> should be mailed to me personally as the Mail-Followup-To header
> indicates. So please respect the header and contact me in private if you
> have some question, comments or want to help.]

Okay, I'm replying publically to this, just so everyone sees it.

I haven't been as active as I would like to be of late, due to moving a
few times, quitting my job to start a business, a new baby brother, a
child situation of my own to deal with, and a few other things...

Anyways, that said, I have most of the bugs in dput fixed, a few new
features added, and some testing done.  The problem is that this code is
on backups that haven't been un-packed yet.

Give me a few weeks, I'll have something up.

Also, consider this my officially taking over upstream and debian
package maintenance for dput.

Bear with me, it's been a rough few months.

-Steven