Re: Compiling Debian packages for DJGPP ?

Jeremie said:
> I'll try it. Hasn't Borland released very old versions of Turbo C as
> public domain ? (However if this is the case, probably the source isn't
> given...).

Nope. It some only for personal use license and you must register (and
no source).

If you crave an open source 16-bit DOZE compiler, look at
<http://www.openwatcom.com>.

There's also some start on (and abandoned) 16-bit GCC by DJ at
<http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/16bit/>. I've read on news that somebody
actually have built this (more hacking possibly required)
successfully. But being GCC (flat program space) you can only build
.COM programs which have a 64kiB limit on size.

Right,

						MartinS