Re: game task flamewar

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 20:22:15 +0100,
Michael Banck <mbanck@gmx.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 03:55:21AM +0900, Oohara Yuuma wrote:
> > * frozen-bubble
> >   not a shoot-em-up (don't say "you shoot bubbles") but so cool
> >   known as the DD killer
> You're behind the time, dude. That's tetrinet these days.
I don't have enough bandwidth to play online.  Is it better
than xtris, which is already in the game task?

By the way, is there any free tetris clone which has the 20G mode[1]?

[1]
The "theoretically fastest" mode in ARIKA's TGM2 TA.  A block falls
at 20 block/frame, so there is no floating block; a block is either
out of the window or on the ground.  The points are that you can rotate
a block even if it is out of the window, and that there is a short
interval between a block hitting the ground and you losing control over it.

--
Oohara Yuuma <oohara@libra.interq.or.jp>
Debian developer

Do not assume users will be motivated to read manuals
--- The GNU Privacy Handbook