Default menu entries are deprecated, 2nd call.

Hello Debian developers,

This is the second call before complete removal of default menu entry.

I have removed from the menu packages the default menu files
when they are also provided by the packages.

However there are default menu entries that are not duplicated in
packages. They are:

ash
bash
csh
doc++
gclinfo
gdb
gpm
hello
lilo
octave
povray
xftp

If you maintains one of these package please look at the default
menu entry in the menu package, and either:
-- add it to your package.
-- write a new one.
-- reject it (Some of the default menu entry are bogus.)

In any case if you upload one of these package with a menu entry or decide it does not need it, please mail me (ballombe@debian.org) so that I can keep count before starting to send wishlist bugs. This is the second call.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>