Re: MySQL 4.x packages?

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 03:05:21PM -0800, Mark Ferlatte wrote:
> Not to be a bother, but why will it go into testing when sarge releases,
> as opposed to when mysql 4 leaves gamma?  Just curious.
I think that Debian's next release will come first. (ok, I don't believe
it myself...)
But database guys are quite conservative and they would kill me if I
switch to a just-out-of-devel version instead of taking the one that
has been proved for years now. And remember we're at 3.23.*55* now and
still bugs are found...

bye,

  -christian-

--
Die Wahrheit wurde von einem Lügner erfunden.