Re: Bloat: XML, GUI design (was: Re: [OT] Gnome configuration (was: Re: Congrats! [gnome font rendering]))

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003, Eduard Bloch wrote:

> Fine. And do you really think, XML is perfectly human readable for
> manual editing? I doubt. And if it is not meant for manual editing, what
> is the point of making such bloat around of few values?

I do not want to comment your other points (I very well _may_ agree). XML
_is_ easy to edit, it just takes the right editor, that hides the <""=>
eye-brain-flow-distruptors away and visualizes the tree structure. That
means no ascii editor.
*t

--
Im Gazastreifen, dem laut Uno-Angaben am dichtesten besiedelten Flecken
der Erde, leben unter 1,3 Millionen Palästinensern 5000 Israelis und okkupieren