Re: how to handle configuration that modifies files in /usr

also sprach Steve Greenland <steveg@moregruel.net> [2003.01.17.0151 +0100]:
> 4. Patch the damn thing to use proper configuration files, and submit
> the patches upstream.

This package already took up 4 hours of my time last night, and it's
not done. I don't have the time.

> Yeah, I know, not really a practical answer. But a lot[2] of MHarc user
> would be very grateful.

Why don't they do it. They are better with the software than I am
anyway...

--
Please do not CC me! Mutt (www.mutt.org) can handle this automatically.

`. `'`

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc