Re: Other things Gentoo have (was: Re: Lagging behind on security?)

[Sorry the delayed reply]

Hello Junichi!

Sort of. I cannot understand Japanese, but it seems to be close to what I am
looking for. Maybe you could give me more details... As I see, cmmi is
lacking just the debian packaging in the end, so we could use the dpkg
database to manage the package.

Hope to hear from you soon, []s

Pablo

--