Re: 8139cp: Try the "8139too" driver instead.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 09:03:48AM +0100, Thomas Krennwallner wrote:
[ cardmgr wrongly loads 8139cp instead of 8139too ]

> I'm intended to write a bugreport but I'm not sure who is "responsible"
> for this bug. pcmcia-cs, kernel or even modutils?

Probably whatever package cardmgr is in. In the future, file a bug on
something that looks right, and it'll get reassigned if it isn't. I
know this not what the DDs want me to say, but it probably is the right
thing if you haven't a clue.

--
Brian M. Carlson <sandals@crustytoothpaste.ath.cx> 0x560553e7
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare