Re: JACK HOWARTH IS A FUCKING IDIOT(again)

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 10:35:02PM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Jan 2003, Branden Robinson wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 04:01:22AM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> > > Yes, I too have considerd adding him to the exclusion list.
> >
> > Please do.  It's no good having a policy forbidding abuse of the BTS if
> > there are no penalties for infractions.
> >
> > However, I'm nervous on principle about permanent bans.  How about we
> > suspend his bug-filing privileges for, say, six months?  Of course, the
> > ban should be lengthened if, in the meantime, he circumvents it, say by
> > using a different address.
>
> Er, it's an all or nothing block.  If he is added to the list, then he can do
> *nothing* with the bts.

Sorry, sloppy language on my part.  I didn't mean just bug-filing, but
all the BTS operations currently checked against the gFuckHeads variable
or whatever it is.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Damnit, we're all going to die;
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    let's die doing something *useful*!