Re: How to ask for a virtual package (Was: suggested virtual package name: dns-server)

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Junichi Uekawa wrote:

> I would say, fix individual web browser packages, and then
There is nothing to fix in the browser packages.
I just want to make sure that a browser exists at a client machine
for some web applications.  (For instance see Bug #167585.)

> update policy document for the new web browsers to follow.
> But is it really useful to define such package ?

Perhaps you might read the thread starting at

Kind regards