Re: Proposal: Debian release numbers

On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 21:29, Joachim Breitner wrote:

> Am Don, 2003-01-09 um 20.16 schrieb Josselin Mouette:
> > Le jeu 09/01/2003 à 19:36, Scott James Remnant a écrit :
> > > "Debian X" might be confusing.
> >
> > Well, we already ship pornview.
>
> Actually Debian X isn't the problem (MacOS X was still family friendly),
> but think about Debian XXX. :-)

Actually, "Mac OS X" wasn't the reason I thought there was a problem.

Some people might thing that a CD with "Debian X" (and maybe
"Debian XII") printed on the front only contained those packages with
X11 software on them.

Scott
--
Scott James Remnant     Have you ever, ever felt like this?  Had strange
http://netsplit.com/      things happen?  Are you going round the twist?