Re: ANNC: New Debbugs

On Tuesday 31 December 2002 14:54, Adam Heath wrote:
> note: followup to debian-debbugs@lists.debian.org
> Well, the new year is fast approaching(for some of you, it's already hear).
> So, I thought it'd be nice if we started it off with a nice announcment.
> Debbugs is being replaced.
> Before you get your panties all in a bunch, it's being replaced with
> Debbugs 2.0.  This is a mostly rewritten from the ground up new system,
> taking advantage of modern technologies, and even implementing new ones.
> For those wanting to see the current codebase, please visit

yay, more gecko code goes the way of the dinosaur!!

This is most cool.

And yeah what everyone else said, ldap/sql/carrier pigeon/something access.  I
am more concerned with having reportbugs and friends have an easy way to give
me real status (ie read only view) than I am in being able to change the BTS